2011 Crazy January Challenge

I think I've lost my mind. I found a reference to this challenge on Siobhan's blog and have decided to try it as a way to get back in the swing of stitching daily. Since I sold and/or gave away my stash several years ago (I'll never do that again), I'll start with Christmas ornaments for 2011 and two Lizzie Kate patterns I recently purchased.  

You know you want to join in the fun.   Here's  where I signed up. 

Crazy January Challenge 2011

We have so many charts in our stashes, so let's start stitching them!
The rules are simple:

1. Start stitching a new design every day, from January 1st to  January 15th.  So by January 15th you have 15 new WIPs to stitch!
2. Try and finish everything you started stitching during the year 2011 :)
3. Show photos in your blog if you have one, in January and during the whole year while you stitch, as we all love to see photos!
4. Have fun stitching!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy new year and best of luck with the Crazy January Challenge (I'm taking part too).

Popular Posts