Happy Feet


I have happy feet today. I finally finished my first pair of socks and I love them.

The yarn came from Dani at Knitting Sunshine (see links to her Etsy shop and blog on the right). The colorway is earthy tones of mauve, brown, cream, green, teal, grey and combinations in between. While there is pooling on the right sock, I think it looks like a lightening bolt. I used the Magic Loop method and cannot say enough about how easy it was to knit with one needle. The first sock I knitted under the tutelage of Peggy Harvey at Unraveled (my favo knit shop - link to the right). The second sock I started during my trip to Bosnia in May and then put aside until a few weeks ago. The heal turn on the second sock was ripped out at least 4 times before I went to Peggy with pleas of needing help. In 30 minutes we had the heal problem figured out and off I went to finish the sock.
Yesterday I was looking for a small project to work on and out came the sock. I cannot wait to wear these this fall and winter.

Comments

Popular Posts