The red silk purse is finished! It's going up on the Etsy site after I finish this posting. The finished bag measures 81/4" L by 7 1/2" W with a 35" strap. I think it took longer to sew in the lining than it took to knit the bag - where is my mother when I need her???

Here's the picture of the finished product. Manasi (creator of the yarn), I hope I did justice to your spectacular yarn.

Next projects to finish: the fuzzy blue green felted bag as well as the hot pink and black purse for a special teenager!

Comments

yarnahoy said…
Beautiful indeed! You've brought the yarn to life!
Good luck with school. Hope you have the chance to blog more.
:)
Manasi
Lisa McGehee said…
Manasi,

Thank you. I'm already thinking about the next project with the remainder of the red yarn. I'm ready for classes to be over so I'm not trying to balancing knitting and reading.

Popular Posts